Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Love Costco

I do. I love that place! Not only do I love that you can buy everything in bulk, but I love the random deals you can get on other things as well. We generally get standards like TP, paper towel, cleaning supplies, and pet food from there, but ALWAYS come out with other random purchases as well. We only go about once a month, and just plan on spending at least $100 each time. Turns out that on our trip to Costco yesterday, Bella and our niece Lily were the ones that won out!

Bella LOVES raw-hides, and we found this HUGE bag of them. It's half the size of her! She didn't know what to do with herself when she saw through the bag to what was inside!


Okay, so Lily's birthday isn't until May - but I just couldn't resist these cute little summer dresses. They may be pretty simple from the front...


But they have bugs on the butt! Seriously - can you get any cuter than that? Love it!


Last night we relaxed at home - I cleaned and re-organized the craft room in preparation for all of the crafty projects I plan on embarking on this weekend. I had a whole host of random 4x6 prints lying around and decided to use them to jazz up my wall a little bit.


The night ended with a martini (which I didn't finish...), an episode of House, and falling asleep on the couch. Aaaaah... the weekend!

No comments: