Knocked a few more Valentines cards out last night - just a couple more to go! I was inspired by the pretty "love" stamp I've been using, and have used that as the unifying theme between the cards to (hopefully) define them as a "set." The stamp is actually one of the clear latex variety that adheres to a stamp block, rather than the traditional rubber variety - not only do these stamps tend to be cheaper, but I find that they leave cleaner impressions as well.
I have tried to use a lot of layering, and different textures in these cards to make them more interesting. I'm learning though that generally the simpler the design, the more effective the card. I hope to finish up this project tonight, and move on to something new!