Friday, January 23, 2009

Do Work!

I work from home on Friday's and love it. Really. Love it. I roll out of bed, walk into my home office, and type in my PJ's all day long. If I get hungry, I run down to the kitchen to make a snack, if I need a break I put together a quick blog post, if I need fresh air I take Bella out for a quick stroll around the block. It's the perfect scenario. I'm productive, comfy, and on my own schedule. Everyone should work from home. Even my pets enjoy my work from home days. My cat Oliver is keeping me company this morning... nestled napping in a shoe box (hey - who's to judge his idea of comfort?) here in my office:



I got an early start this morning, and need to get a lot done in a short period of time so that I can move on to other things. Travis' 27th birthday is on Sunday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND, TRAVIS!) and a group of friends and family are heading to the Detroit Pistons basketball game on Sunday. His parents are coming in to town for dinner tonight, and some family friends are coming over during the day tomorrow.

Being the overly zealous individual that I am, I'm working on Pistons themed cupcakes this afternoon, and putting together some ultra crafty poster-boards to wave at the game on Sunday. GO PISTONS!

Knitting is on hold until tomorrow - but thanks to futuregirl and her crew for all of the tips and links on her site. I will conquer this!

Oh, and one more note! If you read this blog - don't be afraid to COMMENT or become a FOLLOWER. Really! I love comments and feedback, and I love to know that people are reading and enjoying my thoughts. Plus, it gives me to opportunity to check out blogs of people I've never met - who are generally spectacular people - or reconnect with friends I've perhaps lost touch with, or don't get to chat with often. So go on, take the leap, FOLLOW or COMMENT. Blogs are fun!

Peace.

If the NBA were on channel 5 and a bunch of frogs making love were on channel 4, I'd watch the frogs, even if they were coming in fuzzy.
-- Bobby Knight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oliver is adorable!