Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome, Landon!

Congratulations to Justin and Kristen on the birth of their sweet little boy Landon Joseph on 1/22/09. We went to visit them yesterday in the hospital, and everyone is doing well!



Oh, and here's a shot of the completed birthday cupcakes. They tasted great, but the new frosting recipe I tried wasn't up to snuff. I don't claim to be an expert cupcake decorator, but for my first time out I thought I did okay. Here's to more cupcake endeavors!


And just for kicks - Travis' parents' birthday gift to him was wrapped in this newspaper:


Love it. Inauguration, birth, and birthday all in the span of four days. The wonder of it all!

A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
-- Eda J. Le Shan

No comments: