Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July continued...

So as I was saying... we had beach fun with Lily....


Yup, pretty much adorable. Enough said.

But Lily wasn't the only one who had beach fun... the rest of us enjoyed ourselves as well!





And yes, we do have our cheetos in a plastic boat toy. You have to work with what you have, people! Don't judge!

Later in the afternoon we headed to the pool for Uncle Travis to work with Lily on her swimming skills...



We finished the day with great BBQ, a sunset, and patriotic cupcakes (of course!)

On Sunday we checked out the art show, then spent the rest of the beautifully sunshiney day on the beach. Here we are long before my dreaded sunburn...


All in all, it was a wonderful holiday weekend. It finally feels like summer... sunburn and all!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend!! I love all the new posts.... one day I may have to try this blog thing out myself. Hopefully we can catch up this weekend??

Joanne said...

Hey Kel! I'm so glad you're enjoying it - I'm trying extra hard to post each day these days. You SHOULD try blogging - it's fun! It's a neat way to kind of journal life, you know? Hope to see you this weekend!