Saturday, December 19, 2009

Roehm Hill Christmas 2009

For the second year in a row, we got together with the Hill Family to celebrate the season.  Heather and I met while working for the YMCA three (or so?) years ago and over the years Travis and I have become very close with Heather and her husband Anthony and with their kids Mariah, Anthony, and Lily.

It is SO much fun getting together with them for Christmas.  Something about watching kids open presents is just wonderful.  I especially enjoy our time together at this time of year.


This year we celebrated at Heather and Anthony's home, and feasted on chili and cornbread and an array of cookies and sweet treats.



 I spy a kitty cat!


There were gifts for everyone!




We got Lily a mini Bella!




Travis loves his bloody mary's!


And I was REALLY excited about this punch!  Yup, I'm a crafty dork!



The boys got each other the same thing!









 
We ended the night with a rousing game of Pictionary Man.  Soooo fun!  Thanks so much, Hill's for having us over!

No comments: