Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby It's COLD Outside!

The advantage of Travis and I sharing a car temporarily is that I don't have to drive in the snow. I HATE driving in the snow. In fact - I'm one of those people who is so nervous driving in the snow that I'm generally a hazard to others. Yup, snow + Joanne driving = bad news.

The weather people have been threatening this "terrible blizzard" for days. It's kind of become a joke around here actually - because there's been so much media coverage about our "winter storm" but nothing to show for it.

We finally woke up this morning to some snow...





All the schools are canceled, but I've really seen much worse. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about? We DO live in Michigan after all - this is pretty normal. That's not to say you'll catch me driving in it... I'll happily stay at home in my PJ's until the roads are clear again!

4 comments:

Arwen said...

Amen sister! I am HAPPY to stay inside on days like these, although it is the one thing I miss about being in school - snow days

Nicole said...

Hi Joanne! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment!! :)

I love the snow, but hate the cold. I can't believe you already have that much snow! I'd be inside too in my pjs with my big cup of hot cocoa:)

Betty Manousos said...

Hi!So much snow!! Staying inside is the better thing to do.
Over SITS.!

Betty Manousos said...

I'm following:)!!