Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful...

This year, I'm thankful for the simple things in life...


1) My Statistics class being over. (Yes, seriously, this is number one on my list!!!)




2) My incredibly supportive and loving husband. 2009 has been challenging in a lot of ways - I am so very lucky to have him by my side through thick and thin.




3) My equally amazing family and friends. Words can't express how much I love you all - no matter how near or far you may be. I speak to some of you every day and some of you only a few times a year, but you are still important people in my life and I thank you for that.




4) All of the crazy animals in my life (or that have come in and out of my life). They bring me so much comfort and joy... (isn't that a Christmas song?!)






5) My home. We haven't accomplished even half of the home decor/improvement items I started out to in 2009 - but it's ours, and I love it just the same. No matter how messy I let it get!




What are YOU thankful for this Thanksgiving?

My very best wishes to you all this holiday!

No comments: