My dear friend Angie awarded me "The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger" award. Isn't she sweet?
So now I'm supposed to share 10 things about myself. Here goes...
1. I hated coffee and soda my entire life until 2005 (soda) and 2007 (coffee) and wouldn't have anything to do with either. Now I'm hooked on both and it's a horrible, horrible thing.
2. I was born in England. Okay, most of you know that already, but it still cracks me up when it comes up in conversation with someone I've known for a while and it turns out they had no idea. I'm not (yet) a US citizen. Rule Brittania!
3. My house is always a disaster. I am horrible at keeping the house clean and tidy. I wish I could do better!
4. I screen my calls. A lot. Thank goodness for caller ID.
5. I honestly believe I'm a little seasonally affective. I get really bummed out when the sun is not around.
6. Sometimes I wish life was a musical and that we could all break out in song and dance at any given time. Sometimes I do it anyway... : )
7. I don't like to be in new social situations with lots of people I don't know. I get shy and nervous.
8. There are times when I like animals more than humans!
9. My major in college was music - but I currently participate in zero musical activities.
10. I am way too dependent on my e-mail. I'm obsessed and check it a million times a day. I will be making a new year's resolution to tone it down. Gah!
And finally, I'm passing this award on to the LOVELY Abby over at Steinway Street. Go take a peek at her visually stunning blog!