Monday, March 15, 2010

Secrets!

I am a really, really terrible secret keeper.  Well... not about all things... but certainly about GIFTS.  I am HORRIBLE at keeping gifts a secret!  That being said, I have been dying... just DYING to tell Heather about her birthday gift for weeks now.  It's been driving me nuts!  This weekend was her big day though, and I was super antsy to let her in on the secret!



She is trying to figure out what the piece of paper in her hands means...


When she figures it out she cries!


After the first hug Lily thinks that we each need individual hugs...



I got Heather tickets to go see MICHAEL BUBLE!  Yup - we're super stoked!  We're roadtripping to Detroit on the 25th to have a girls night with Michael Buble!  SO FUN!


And then we ate cupcakes to celebrate!

3 comments:

AVinNYC said...

What a great gift- hope you enjoy the concert!!

Caroline said...

You are an awesome friend! I LOVE Buble. He is a genius..and such a modern day Sinatra.

Unknown said...

You will have a blast! Probably the best concert I've ever been to! Blow Michael a kiss for me!