Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WMU Adventures...

Did you miss me?

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted! I've been so on the ball in recent weeks/months about posting regularly. To be honest... there just hasn't been much going on lately!

Anyhoo - I am back now, and that's all that matters!

Yesterday I headed off to Kalamazoo to do some running around on campus and get set for the start of my grad classes next week. My niece and nephew Mariah and Anthony wanted to come for a tour of campus, so I brought them along with me. We had a great time!

Here they are at the fountain by Miller Auditorium... what a great shot of them!


We wandered around my old "home away from home" - the Dalton Center


Checked out all the WMU merchandise in the bookstore...



I got a student ID (I can get free drinks at QDOBA with this!) and was excited about it!


The kids posed by the WMU seal...


We took a look at Waldo Stadium...


And wrapped up our trip with lunch (at Bilbos Pizza - a Kalamazoo staple) , and some photos by the big WMU sign...

(check out all those brown eyed Susans - they're the official WMU flower you know!)



It was a super fun morning - and I'm more energized than ever to get back to classes!

No comments: