Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Status Quo

It's been awhile since I've posted. Know why? There's not a lot to report!

Last weekend with grilled and played some cards over at the Hill's. Heather made delicious kebobs...


(this was taken BEFORE they went on the grill...)

and Lily was cute as always...


On Sunday, Trav and I tried a new recipe... beer and cheese soup! Not bad - but needs a little refining. We made homemade croutons, too!


I've been spending some QT with my big cats during the day... they are the least neediest of all the animals in my house right now and sometimes don't get all the attention they deserve.



School is... going. To say I'm not in the swing of things yet is a bit of an understatement!

And I've been struggling with mad allergies and foot problems (I sound like an old lady!) over the past few days so I've been a bit down in the dumps.

This week has been a bit of a wash really. I wish I could start it over! I have lots to do in the next few days - our friends Justin & Kristen are getting married this weekend and we'll have a house full of overnight guests. It will be a busy weekend, that's for sure!

I promise to be a better blogger - expect another update from me before the weekend for sure!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: