Monday, September 21, 2009

Wedding Weekend

I can't believe it's been a week and a half since my last post! What a horrible blogger I have been! I'll save the excuses, and get right to it! I have lots of posts planned for this week filled with updates, but thought I'd start with the most recent.

This weekend we celebrated the wedding of our friends Kristen and Justin. Travis and Justin are college friends and lived together for several years. The rehearsal dinner took place at McFaddens downtown, the wedding ceremony on the campus of Kuyper College and the reception was held at Centennial Country Club - all in Grand Rapids.

It was nice to have a wedding close to home, and to not have to travel. Our dear friends Jeff and Kelley, and Tim (and our new friend, his girlfriend) Terri stayed with us at our house and it was so lovely to have them all in our home. You know how I love to host!

Here are a few shots from the rehearsal dinner...

Kelley and I

The Groomsmen with their gifts from Justin

Jeff and Travis

Travis with the Groom

Everyone!


And just a few snaps from the wedding...

Brian (best man), and Travis are so helpful!

The Bride with the Bride and Groom's son, Landon

Kristen and Justin

Tim, Terri, Me, and Travis

Travis and Tim

Me, Tim and Travis

It was a fun, but exhausting weekend (as all wedding weekends tend to be!) and it's grey and rainy here in Grand Rapids today, which makes for a tough morning to get motivated! BUT - I have lots to do so wish me luck - and I hope that your week and mine starts out wonderfully!

No comments: