Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The day before...

It's funny that I'm taking the time to write today - I really shouldn't - I have so much to do! BUT, I wanted to give you a heads up about my absence for the next few days.

You see, today is the day before my big work event, our annual fundraiser Dia del Sol. You can find out more about it by going HERE. So today I'm running around like a crazy woman, of course, and tomorrow is destined to be even worse. I love special events - but the run up to them is hell!

But then, after the event is over and torn down, Trav and I are busting out of town heading for Mackinac Island for a long weekend. We're celebrating our one year wedding anniversary, which is this Sunday - the 21st of June.

...This is the part of the post where I reflect over the past year and get all sentimental about my wedding and marriage... but we're going to have to save that for a later post...

So I'll be back next week - Monday or Tuesday - with photos and wrap-ups of Dia del Sol, the Mackinac trip, and our anniversary. I'll leave you now with a few photos of where we'll be staying over the weekend. Have a wonderful rest of your week!



No comments: