Monday, December 22, 2008

My Favorite Things


Here are some of my favorite moments of the holiday season thus far. I am so thankful to have such beautiful friends and family.

The grown-ups at the Hill-Roehm Family Christmas
(l-r Anthony, Heather, Joanne, Travis)

Alison and I toasting "cranberry goodness" at our Holiday Party 2008

Family shot for Christmas cards - that we didn't end up using. I was so ticked off that I couldn't get a good one of us with Bella looking at the camera. Looking back, it's pretty cute. I should have used in anywway!

A snowy romp in the park after we got blasted with 12 inches of snow!

"Admission" to our holiday party was a toy to be donated to "Toys for Tots"

Travis and Jim at the holiday party... classic!

Our little "niece" Lily all dressed up for the holidays. The look on her face says it all!

No comments: